The highly anticipated release of EA Sports FC 24 is just around the corner, and the game is gradually revealing more and more exciting details. Recently, the focus has turned to the Spanish league, La Liga, with the unveiling of its top 24 players. As fans eagerly await the game’s launch, the question on everyone’s mind is: which team, Barcelona or Real Madrid, dominates the league with the most top-rated players?
In EA Sports FC 24, achieving an overall rating of 90 is a testament to being among the best players on the planet. Currently, there are two players in La Liga who can proudly claim this status: Barcelona’s Lewandowski and Real Madrid’s Courtois! These two players have officially emerged as the highest-rated individuals in the Spanish league, both boasting a perfect overall rating of 90. Joining them on the podium are two more exceptional players, Ter Stegen from Germany and Vinicius JR from Brazil, who both hold an impressive rating of 89. It is evident that despite the passing years, these two clubs continue to dominate Spanish football with their internationally renowned players.
The battle for supremacy between Barcelona and Real Madrid extends beyond the individual ratings. Out of the 24 players featured in this ranking, a staggering 17 of them hail from either Barcelona or Real Madrid. In fact, it is Real Madrid that emerges victorious in the game, with an impressive representation of 10 players! Alongside these two football powerhouses, another team that seems to be emerging as a force to reckon with, according to EA Games, is none other than Atletico Madrid, with three of their players making the cut. It is also worth noting a unique case, that of Yassine Bounou, who still finds himself in the ranking despite recently joining Al-Hilal from Sevilla. EA Games has yet to remove him from the list, meaning that Saudi Arabia has a player ranked among the top 24 in La Liga!
Now, let’s delve into the complete list of the 24 best players in La Liga, providing you with their names and overall ratings in parentheses, as well as the club they currently represent. This comprehensive breakdown will help you navigate through the rankings more easily and gain a deeper understanding of the talent on display.
- Robert Lewandowski (90) : Barcelona
- Thibault Courtois (90) : Real Madrid
- Marc-André Ter Stegen (89) : Barcelona
- Vinicius Jr (89) : Real Madrid
- Antoine Griezmann (88) : Athlético Madrid
- Jan Oblak (88) : Athlético Madrid
- Federico Valverde (88) : Real Madrid
- Luka Modric (87) : Real Madrid
- Frenkie De Jong (87) : Barcelona
- Toni Kroos (86) : Real Madrid
- Ilkay Gündogan (86) : Barcelona
- Dani Parejo (86) : Villareal
- Eder Militao (86) : Real Madrid
- Pedri (86) : Barcelona
- Jude Bellingham (86) : Real Madrid
- Ronald Araujo (86) : Barcelona
- Iago Aspas (85) : Celta Vigo
- David Alaba (85) : Real Madrid
- Antonio Rudiger (85) : Real Madrid
- Yassine Bounou (85) : Al-Hilal (ex FC Sévilla)
- Marcos Acuna (85) : FC Sévilla
- Jules Koundé (85) : Barcelone
- Rodrygo (85) : Real Madrid
- Koke (84) : Athlético Madrid